Sunday, December 14, 2008
Should I beat him or laugh????
I have recently started taking in embroidery jobs from people other than family or friends. My very first "customer" was a really sweet "middle aged" lady with a very nice car. She was very outgoing and friendly taking time to chat with the kids and Zane took a liking to her. Anyway she was a "little" highstrung and like all of us (or I am hoping other people are this way too) she was having a hard time keeping it all together. She forgot some stuff in the car then forgot to bring her purse in etc. Anyway to make a short story long (as my Aunt say's) when she came in after going out to the car for her purse she couldn't find her keys to get into the car. We looked everywhere in the house for them, they were no where to be found. She decided to call OnStar and after a long while they did unlock her car. She went out and searched (in the cold) in her car for the keys, she comes back in and tells me they aren't in there! I am thinking where else could they be???? I ask the kids if they saw them...no. We search my room and the rest of the house (even the rooms she hadn't been in) finally in desperation...after she was about to have a nervous breakdown I go back and ask the kids again "Lauren, have you seen her keys????" She said, "Mom, you've already asked me three times! NO!" I go over to Zane and get in his face and say "Zane, have you seen her keys." He calmly gets up goes to his closet scrounges around for a minute and pulls out a set of keys...."these?" he asks?? Where is a big deep hole when you need one????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'd laugh ... too funny!! :-)
Of course you should laugh...because I am....hard!! She will never forget your little family, she will probably tell all her friends about her adventure, and they will all come to order something just to see who the cute little boy was that hid the keys. WAY TO FUNNY!!!!
I vote LAUGH! :)
Post a Comment