Thursday, December 25, 2008

The good news and the bad news!

Things have been super busy around here. I don't know if I am coming or going most days. That is the bad news! The good news is it has been super busy around here because my business has picked up. I have been busy sewing and monogramming for people. It is a lot of fun and I love it. I enjoy metting new people and creating things just for them. The main draw back is that I am so busy that I feel like things are going to pot around the house! Plus it is becoming the family joke that whenever someone asks where I am they say OH YEAH IN FRONT OF THE SEWING MACHINE!
The kids are off school now til Jan 5th so we have a lot planned. My parents are supposed to come in tomorrow, also we have special meeting company coming tomorrow, special meeting Sunday and then we leave for Illinois on Monday! Once we get to Illinois Craigs parents have made arraingement for a sitter for all of the kids and Craig's parents, brother and sister-in-law, and us are all to go to a fancy steak house for dinner! Yea, no kids and no dishes! What more could you want for an evening out???
I hope everyone is having a great Holiday so far!

1 comment:

Darcie said...

Enjoy all your company, just what you need....more to do! hee hee!