Monday, October 13, 2008

Just an update






We are home from Paris TN, convention. It seems we looked forward to convention for months and it was over too quickly. We came home encouraged and ready to face another year. We are already looking forward to next years conventions!

Our great friends John and Darcie and their kids came all the way from IA. Lauren and Kinzie were inseperable ...pretty much like Darcie and I!!! :)

Craigs parents came down too, and they came home with us so we got a little extra time with them. The kids love all the extra attention that Grandpa and Grandma give them. They got all caught up on the spoiling I think!

1 comment:

Darcie said...

Hey there girl...I gave you a small little plug for "Designs by Rhonda". You do great work, and should feel very proud of yourself. Loved seeing you all...it went WAY to fast!