Monday, September 8, 2008

What we would look like then

Craig about 100 pounds heavier and with a funky do...
Here is what Craig would have looked like in 1974 if he had black hair!!!

This would be me in 1950...I'm thinking of trying this hair do out.
This would be me in 1990, I actually remember this one. Maybe even had a version.


Ok, I am definately putting my pride on the back burner here just because it is soooo funny! My cousin Angela hooked me up with this website that you can down load a picture of yourself and they put you with all of these hair-do for different years to see what you would look like if you lived back then....that said, thank goodness I live in today. Not that it is that much better!

1 comment:

Darcie said...

Okay you are having way to much fun!!! I really think you need to go with that first look...start a new trend...your a leader. That said, you need to hook me up with that website, but I just might have to much pride to share it with the world. Can't wait to see the new do at convention.