Zane is getting the hang of this thing...
We got a new vacuum for our tile floor and it has an adjustable handle. I am sure they did that with small children in mind. I mean it is usually the small children who make the most messes on the floor right? Anyway it is still a novelty for our kids. They argue over who's turn it is to vacuum. I love it. Even if they miss half of it, it still cuts my vacuuming in half right??
Notice him stopping to smell the flowers. A very important life lesson here. (Even if the flowers are silk!!!)
2 comments:
I am begining to get worried! First the feeding of the dog, now you have them vacumming? They just might grow up and know how to work. Don't let the officials know about my childrens chores, and I wont let them know about yours. Deal??
wow zane keep up the hard work
Post a Comment