Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Lauren's 8th Birthday!


 Due to a flood at my parents house we had to have Lauren's birthday party at a restaurant in Rolla. It turned out nice because it cut down on preparations and clean-up, but...the bad side was we couldn't really decorate. I don't think Lauren really minded much though because she was just so happy to be able to celebrate on her actual birthday with so much of her family.
I can't believe that my little girl could already be 8. How come time goes so much faster when you are the parent? I remember it seeming to go so slowly when I was a kid....

4 comments:

mom 2 4J's said...

Happy Birthday Lauren! Janna really liked your pictures:-) Thanks for sharing the much awaited poodle party pictures:-)

All American Family said...

Happy birthday Lauren! Looks like you had an awesome party!

Herod Happenings said...

Happy Birthday Lauren!!!! Come see us!

Darcie said...

Don't know how I missed this post?

Happy Birthday sweet Lauren!!