Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Our Trip to Hannibal

This is what it looked like the first day of our vacation...notice the fire pit looks more like a water pit!
Our little biker...this was the first things Zane saw when we pulled on the camp ground. He immediately picked out the one that was his size and decided he had to ride one! Craig and Dave took the boys and rented these recumbent bikes and Zane kept right up with the big boys! (and looked pretty cute doing it!

Here is the biker crew....

The Carroll guys...

and there they go......(look at Zane's tiny little bike! :) )

The kids playing with Lauren's new art set and easel she got for her birthday.

Hayden creating his masterpiece...away from the girls... :)

My sweet little niece Maycee.


I loved getting my baby cuddle fix...

Lauren's birthday party ended up being held at Pizza Hut because the weather was a little unpredictable by this point. She had a great party though and got to share it with some of her favorite people! My parents, Craig's parents and my brother Rodney, his wife Britta and their 6 kids were all there to help celebrate!
This was at the Mark Twain cave.
All of the kids at the camp grounds playing with nerf rockets Craig bought. I am thinking this was Zanes favorite part!

4 comments:

Jill said...

love the far away picture of the guys on the bikes and Zane's little bity bike in the middle! so cute! No pics from the waterpark? I wanted to see those! Will you show me how to use the collage template? I need that!

Darcie said...

HEY YOU!!! Looks like you had one fun trip to Hannibal. I guess I didn't realize that Craigs parents were coming too...looks like you all had a grand time!!

I know how you can fix that baby fix permently! Do you want me to clue you in??? Love ya girl...miss ya!!!

mom 2 4J's said...

Great pictures! Just didn't notice your sewing machine in any of the pictures:)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun family time, Rhonda. We have pictures of our kids with Tom and Becky, too. The last time we were there, Sarah was just turning one. Cool bikes!