Sunday, May 17, 2009

Dance Recital 2009


This is the time of year for all of the end of the school year functions. One of ours is a Dance Recital. Lauren has been in Dance 3 years now. Every year we go through the debate of whether she will be in it "next" year...and after her recital the answer is always YES!


Lauren loves the whole process of the Dance Recital, she loves the costumes, make up and thrill of preforming on stage in front of an audience. And I must say she does it very well. I actually like ballet for the simple reason that it is one of the few "feminine" activities out there for girls. I guess I have a little froo-froo in me too... :)

On the way home from the recital. Lauren is still in full make-up! Tammy Fay doesn't have anything on us!

Doing her "Itty Bitty" dance.. (it is amazing how up on stage you can't tell they have on all that make-up!)


Recieving her ribbon.

5 comments:

Jill said...

PRECIOUS princess! She is so beautiful. I can't wait to see the video- can we hook it up to my TV from the camera so we can watch it?

Darcie said...

You are looking so pretty Miss Lauren! I would have loved to have been there. You looked as pretty as a princess, and like your momma said, "Tammy Faye ain't got NOTIN' on you." Good job Rhonda. ;o)

<3 Darcie

mom 2 4J's said...

Beautiful pictures! Lauren you are a princess! Janna really thinks she NEEDS to take ballet now.

All American Family said...

awe...yep, she surely looks like a little princess!! Great job Lauren!

Andy/Cara said...

Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun! What a beautiful princess lives at your house! Will try to catch up with you soon.