Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Our little helpers....

Our little helpers....My neighbor/friend was over the other night and we were making bean bags for her little boys church group. The kids had a great time stuffing bean bags with non-bean items...Jill had heard that the beans can draw bugs so...we came up with the idea of styrofoam balls and beads. Lauren is showing Jack her own sewing machine...Jack looks pretty interested...:)














3 comments:

Jill said...

Jack was very interested in the pink sewing machine..a little too interested! :) LOL
thanks again for helping me with this awesome project- you should've blogged about your finger! I still think we need to start coming up with "Buddy Bean Bags" They would be a big hit!
Think of the lady that came up with "jibets!

Darcie said...

I can see it now....little Lauren is going to turn into her mommy, Miss Suzie Homemaker. I am lovin' the little sewing machine...just my size. ;)

Darcie said...

Hey...what's this about your finger???