We had a great time in St. Louis with our families. Craig's parents, brother and sister-in-law and their two kids, my parents and 3 of my brothers kids came to celebrate Craig and Zane's Birthday's. First stop California Pizza Kitchen! California Pizza Kitchen is one of our Favorite places to eat in St. Louis.


These are a couple of Zane's multiple Birthday treats. Craig and I made the rocket ship birthday cake.

Gift time! Zane's favorite part!

The kids rode the carousel at the Mall. The Mom's shopped a bit while the Dad's entertained the kids at the play area.

The jumper (thingy). You can see Lauren's varying emotions...starting with nerves.
We did a lot of fun things but as usual I am in a hurry so I don't have time to post more pictures but one day soon things will slow down....right???
2 comments:
Looks like you all had a great time. Wish we could of been there, maybe we just need to do a girls weekend in St.Louis. Our husbands would watch the kids for a couple days right?
Happy Birthday, Carroll Guys!
Looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment