I am doing horrible at keeping our family blog updated! I have been trying to get some things done for gifts and the kids, on my embroidery machine (and sewing machine) lately. I am really excited about how some of it is turning out! I love it when something turns out well! (it seems to be a rare occurrence with me :) )
The kids have been a little sick lately. Laurens "cough" is back full force. I finally caved and took her to the doctor to get her started back on all the medicine she has taken in the past for allergies and asthma. Last year she seemed to be doing better, so being an optimist I tried to just give her Zyrtec for her allergies. Bad idea on my part! She is officially back on her 4 different medicine regimen, plus an antibiotic for bronchitis. Ahhhhh I give up!
Luckily Zane seems to be fairly healthy and doesn't show signs of allergies or asthma, thank goodness! I am not sure I could do 2 of them!
Also I have updated my Design blog so check out my new Holiday designs!
1 comment:
Awww....I want a puppy! JK!! They are a lot of work, and I probably have enough work without adding a puppy to the mix. Tell Miss Lauren to get better soon.
Post a Comment