1. When I was young I thought I would marry a guy from Illinois and end up living there.(because I never liked Il much) 1/2 of that has come true...I married a guy from Il.
2.I cannot live with out my telephone and my friends...I would go crazy without that outlet.
3.I know this sounds snobby but I also cannot live with out my whirlpool tub. I would live in a cheerio box if it had a whirlpool tub.:)
4.People think I am a "Martha Stewart" but I really don't like to clean or cook. I just have to, because I have high standards for myself. (probably set in childhood)
5.My idea of a perfect vacation is a remote beach with a full service motel. (Ok so maybe I am a little high maintenence)
6. My idea of a horrible vacation is to either go camping (somewhere other than a KOA with a camper) or a historical tour vacation.
7.I always thought I would have 4 kids....til I had 2.:)
Ok, I really am not a snobby brat. I promise...:)
I tag Cara, Darcie, Sharla, Kaleb, Amy, and Shelley. (I know I am missing one but I only have 6 blogger friends
2 comments:
I think I knew just about everything about you too, maybe except for the whole "whirlpool" tub thing. Wow, what a snob...JK!! Here's to you and your many soaks in the tub, you deserve it.
I only know the convention you... and the kid one, at that, so really don't know you at all. :) It will be fun to get to know you through the blog.
Mind if I add you to my blogroll?
I actually did a 7 things list earlier, but will try to think of 7 more things as soon as we're home from Iowa.
Post a Comment