Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Lauren's Kindergarten Graduation

Lauren and her teacher Mrs. Donna
Walking across stage with her class preparing to sing songs and get her Kindergarten advancement certificate.
Lauren with her Principle, Mr. Baily


Lauren has concluded her first year in school. Listening to them sing their little song about "moving on" brought tears to my eyes. She has grown so fast, I know before I can turn around I am going to be sitting in her High school graduation. It makes you realize how precious these days are, having them small and sweet. I told her this morning she had one more day left of school and she started crying. She has had an absolutely wonderful first year of school. Her teacher Mrs. Donna has been so great at making learning fun. I wish we could take her with us to First grade.

2 comments:

Darcie said...

How lucky Mrs.Donna was to have you for a room mommy. I am sure that she wishes she could move to
1st grade with Lauren too.

Herod Happenings said...

How we wish to keep them small and moldable. Guess we need to grab all the hugs we can now.