Lorretta Lynn
A plumber in the making...
We had a fun and busy spring break. We started off with a visit from our workers, (poor Charlie got sick:( ), then the kids and I met my parents in Cape Girardeau MO for a couple of days, then back to TN with Craig's parents for a weekend trip to Nashville.
Mom and I had the wonderful opportunity to go shopping without kids....wow what a luxury! I went four whole days with no bed making, no cooking, no dishes....ahhhh, I think I was born for this life style:) Some how things didn't work out that way. Today's Monday, and it is back to reality.
In Nashville we went to the Aquarium restaurant, the Opryland Hotel, Opry Mills Mall, and of course the Grand ol Opry.
Sunday we went to Shelbyville for mtg. and went home with Dan and Michelle for lunch. We had such a great day. We sure enjoyed the fellowship!
3 comments:
Looks like you had an awesome spring break! Would you believe me if I told you that we have a picture of our kids in front of the Nashville horses?
Hi, Rhonda -
Nice to find an old MO friend in the blogosphere... Your mom & dad are looking great! Your kids are beautiful, too... you live in TN now?
We're in IN. I have a blog at www.ourtinydot.wordpress.com.
This blog thing is addicting. I'll be checking in on you. :)
We loved having you. Come back anytime!!!
Post a Comment