Monday, February 25, 2008

And the dog makes 6



Luke sleeping in Lola 's bed.:) Lauren with her new puppy.













Zane and his airplanes,





We now have a puppy. The stray that came around a few days ago is now ours. We named him Luke . I am not sure who loves him most. I think it is Craig. The first morning after we decided we would keep him Craig was up at the crack of dawn to check on him. He is a sweetie pie...I admit it.


Luke decided he like Lola's (our cat) basket better than his own thus the big dog in the small basket. :)



Zane, as most of you know, is obsessed with airplanes so I decided to add some pictures of his lego airplane creations.


1 comment:

Darcie said...

Hey girlfriend..I thought I better leave you a comment since you do such a good job of leaving comments. I just want to thank you for getting me into blogging..as seeing I have so much spare time on my hands. Ha Ha!