Hi, I have decided to go ahead and go back a few months so I can put up some pictures of our trip for those interested. We had a great time and I want to write down some of the memories while I can remember them. :)
We stayed at the Marriott on the island of Curacao. It was beautiful. The weather stays somewhere around 9o degree's all year round. The trip was all inclusive and we were able to do things we wouldn't have been able to on our own. They provided wonderful dining experiences, pool side, ocean side and at fancy restaurants. Craig was more adventurous than I, he went out on a banana boat and kayaked. We both swam with the dolphins and went on an Island ATV ride and did the tourist bit down town. One funny story was when down town we passed a man with an iguanna. Craig started to take a picture of it and the man stopped him saying he had to pay to take a picture, so Craig held the iguanna and I took a picture of him with it. Later as he was walking with another man a hoodlum type walked passed and Craig thought he asked him if he wanted an iguanna. Later the other man asked Craig if he heard that guy asking them if they wanted some marijuanna! Luckily Craig didn't want an iguanna.:)
No comments:
Post a Comment